You have no items to compare.
LATAPOXY® 2000 Industrial Epoxy Grout
A three part, 100% solid epoxy grout specifically formulated for maximum chemical and high temperature resistance. It is recommended for extreme industrial and commercial applications such as dairies, food processing units, commercial kitchens, breweries, beverage plants, pharmaceuticals, and meat packing plants.
When the tiles have set firm, spacers and bottom support can be removed.
LATICRETE® LATAPOXY® 2000, High Industrial Chemical Resistant Grout
LATAPOXY® 2000 is a 100% solids epoxy grout which is resistant to both acids and alkalies. It is unaffected by steam cleaning and can withstand temperatures upto 182 deg Celsius (intermittent).
It is a 3 component system, simple to apply and water cleanable.
1. When the tiles have set firm, spacers and bottom support can be removed.
2. Before grouting, remove all dust & impurities from the tiles. Dampen the tiled surface with a sponge.
3. Pour the contents of Part A & Part B into a pail and mix together for 1 min.
4. Add the part C filler powder ¾ of the content and mix together. Add remaining filler powder if required to achieve desired consistency.
5. Fill the joints using a rubber float.
6. Remove the excess grout, holding the float diagonally.
7. After 30-45 min of the application of the grout scrub the surface of the tile & joint with clean water and scrubber provided to remove any excess grout.
8. Draw a clean cloth and drag across the tile to remove any residue.
9. Next day clean the grout haze from the tile with clean water.
C) EXPANSION AND CONTROL JOINTS:
a) Existing joints in the structure must be carried through to the surface of Industrial tile flooring with same width as structural joint and shall confirm to architectural details.
b) Interior areas shall have expansion joints spaced at a maximum of 7m x 7m.
c) Follow Tile Council of America details EJ – 171 on expansion joints.
1. Quantities shown are approximate and are given for estimating purposes only. Actual job site coverages may vary.
2. It is always good practice when calculating coverage to allow for 10-15% additional material for wastage and spillage.
|Type of Product||Grout|